Support a great cause! Sponsor a TEAM!. Last year we sold out so book your team now!
8 available teams
- Corporate name on promotional materials including;
- Website link to your corporation from our Polo for the Cure website
- Live announcements throughout the Finals on game day (Sunday)
- Corporate name on team shirts
- Preferred VIP table seating in designated field-side area
- Catered bbq buffet luncheon for 6 guests
- Covered area for corporate table displays available
- An opportunity to meet your polo team and have photos taken
Total Investment: $1,500
Note: only four teams are guaranteed to play in the finals on Sunday.
Please contact Donna Malloy for sponsor information.
PeeWee Polo Sponsor
We would like to introduce you to Kent Chapman. Kent is from Mortgage Tree and is sponsoring our PeeWee Polo game. Kent Chapman will donate $500 to our event for every mortgage he gains over the year from this event! Thank You Kent for all of your support!
Pink Pony Parade Sponsor
- Exclusive Sponsor of the Pink Pony Parade
- Corporate name on Pink Pony Parade ribbons
- Company spokesperson to award children their ribbons
- Corporate name on field-side table brochures
- Live announcements throughout Pink Pony Parade and throughout games
- Preferred VIP seating at designated field-side table with catered luncheon for 2
Total Investment: $800
Please contact Keri Weir for more information.
Best Playing Pony Sponsor 2016
We are excited to announce Purina Canada is our Best Playing Pony Sponsor. Polo for the Cure thanks Purina for supporting us.
Please contact Keri Weir for sponsor information: Keri Weir.
Our lucky MVPs will receive prizes donated by Maui Jim!
Please contact Keri Weir for sponsor information: Keri Weir
Champagne Divot Stomp
Guild Electric has graciously sponsored our Champagne Divot Stomp! Get out on the field between games to stomp divots and enjoy a glass of champagne courtesy Guild Electric!
Some Of Our Other Sponsors
All of our Sponsors enable us to have a successful tournament and we greatly appreciate their support.
Thank you Millview Farm shop for supporting Polo for the Cure on our 10th anniversary!
|12998 Keele St, King, ON L7B 1H8, Hogan's Inn is home to the ever popular Hunt Pub as well as fine dining upstairs. One of the most popular hotspots in King City|
Sponsorship Notes for all Sponsors:
- Corporate artwork is required in digital format or as camera ready art
- Team sponsors can provide corporate logo for team shirts if available
- Photo opportunities with teams and/or players are available for company newsletters, etc.
- Rain or severely wet fields can cancel polo and unfortunately no refunds are available
- All proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Unit of Southlake Hospital
- Tax receipts and letters of acknowledgment will be provided by Southlake Hospital